Young Professionals Networking GroupOctober 12, 2017
Remodelers CouncilOctober 23, 2017
Event Phone: (973) 887-2888 x 300
6 p.m. Dec. 14
Come celebrate the holidays and the installation of Metro’s new president and board in a gala ceremony and holiday party at 6 p.m. Dec. 14 at the Hanover Manor in East Hanover. Tickets are available for just $95 a person. Cocktails, dinner and a great time are in store for everyone.
The event offers a special opportunity for some members to show their support for Metro’s newest officers and board and to be especially visible to members through sponsorships and ads in the annual program book.
There are four levels of sponsorship available:
- Event Sponsors get six reserved-seating tickets, signage at the cocktail reception, a full-page ad in the program book, recognition before and during the event, mention in MetroMatters and sponsorship recognition and a full-color cover ad in OnSite. The sponsorship investment is $2,000.
- Gold Sponsors get four reserved-seating tickets, a full-page program ad, recognition before and during the event, and mention in MetroMatters. The gold sponsorship costs $1,000.
- Silver Sponsors get two tickets and a full-page program ad as well as recognition before and during the event, and mention in MetroMatters. The silver sponsorship costs $750.
- Supporters contribute $500 and get a ticket, a half-page ad in the program book, recognition before and during the event, and mention in MetroMatters.
In addition to the sponsorships, members can advertise in the program book for just $300 for a full-page ad and $200 for a half-page ad. Please note that the deadline date for sending ads for the Installation Program is Nov. 17, 2017. All ads should be emailed as jpgs or pdfs in black and white at 300 dpi to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2017 Holiday Party & Installation of 2018 Officers & Board
December 14, 2017
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Venue Phone: (973) 887-2682
Venue Website: http://www.thehanovermanor.com/
16 Eagle Rock Avenue, East Hanover, New Jersey, 07936, United States